**Newest Hottest Beauty Trend** "BB Glow" Semi-permanent BB cream is exactly what it sounds like – a layer of BB cream is injected into your skin to give you a natural looking base that lasts for a period of time. This treatment promises to provide your skin with light to medium coverage to hide your blemishes, redness and dark eye circles. It also helps with skin discoloration caused by acne and photo-aging or age spots using nanoneedling / microneedling.
1. How long does it last? Depending on the amount of care taken, for first-timers, it can last from 3 days to 1 week. An increasing session will lead to increased longevity and enhanced coverage. We recommend all first-timers to come back for a 2nd session in a month to provide better coverage for your skin. After 3rd sessions, it will last as long as 4 months.
2. Is it painful? It is bearable, we use topical anesthesia. We use the best nanoneedling / microneedling machine and disposable needles, there is definitely going to be a tingling sensation that can leave your skin with a certain degree of redness afterward.
3. Are there any side effects? Apart from sensitive skin types, you would only require one day worth of downtime and you can put on makeup in a week. Sensitive skin would require up to 3 days of downtime.
4. How long is each session? Each session lasts for about 1.5 hours.
Please email, call to make an appointment or press book now button. Please email: email@example.com for additional info or free consultation.
5. If you have hyperpigmentation, you will not be a good candidate.
We're conveniently in Midtown Manhattan New York NYC.
Please call or text (347)803-5255 to book or ask about our services.